Mengenai Saya

Foto saya
Juwana Pati, Central Java, Indonesia
I am an English teacher in SMA Negeri 1 Pati. I am a father of two children Wanindyatami Firstidi Putri and Satriya Pinandhita Seconditya Putra. I am a husband of Triyanti. I live in Doropayung village Rt 7 RW. 3.I am a dreamer cause I believe if I can dream someday my dream will come true.

Rabu, 22 Desember 2010

The Students of SMAN 1 PATI Searching a Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) at Science Center Singapore

The participants of Youth Science Jamboree had a good workshop. That was searching a Deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA). DNA is the genetic material that stores information to determine what you look like and how your body functions. Just like barcodes that identify different product in a store, sequences of DNA taken from any person also have unique pattern.
My students acted as a great scientists searching DNA in Forensic Science. They had a great experiences in handling experiments with complete and expensive tools, such as micropipettes to measure very small volumes of liquid in microlitres. Besides that they also used Agarose Gel Electrophoresis.

1 komentar:

  1. that's sounds great. so how many students from SMA 1 joined this event?

    BalasHapus